Join the Cybersecurity Globaliser: an Internationalisation Readiness Programme
On 11 March, Duch Basecamp and InnovationQuarter announced that they have teamed up to organise the cybersecurity Globaliser. The Globaliser is an internationalisation readiness programme dedicated to kickstart the international expansion of (tech)scale-ups. The Globaliser selects eight scale-ups that have the potential to positively impact the cyber industry on a global scale. The programme will run from April until mid June, and registrations are now open.
- A validated international target market
- A GTM strategy for that market
- A solid international roadmap which will give you practical guidance on the next steps to take
The Globaliser consists of four sprints. Each sprint contains a plenary session, specific homework and individual coaching by a very experienced entrepreneur. With coaching, network and validation startups get the confidence to channel their precious resources into unfamiliar territories with conviction.
- When: 20 May - 22 June 2020
- Participation fee: €750,-