EU Cybersecurity Call Now Open: €269 Million Available
On 15 November, the second Cybersecurity Call under the Digital Europe Programme (DEP) has been opened. Cybersecurity is at the heart of the digital transformation of the European Union (EU). Therefore, €269 million has been made available which the European Commission is investing in a secure digital transition. As a result of this, there is financial support for the implementation of EU directives and space for the development and implementation of cybersecurity infrastructure. This is a great opportunity for SMEs and governments.
The open calls include:
- Supporting the NIS Directive Implementation and National Cybersecurity Strategies
- Capacity Building of Security Operation Centres (SOCs)
- Securing 5G Strategic Digital Infrastructures and Technologies
- Deploying the Network of National Coordination Centres with Member States
- Uptake of Innovative Cybersecurity Solutions
- Testing and Certification Capabilities
More information on the open calls.