World Forum The Hague: Hosting the World!
World Forum is a full service convention centre located in The Hague between the beach and city centre and is only a 30 minutes’ drive from two international airports. We offer the largest auditorium, the King Willem Alexander, in The Netherlands (different capacities possible), 35 breakout rooms and exclusive use is possible! It's a compact venue, but still offers 12.000sqm exhibition space, including our new Queen Máxima expo, and a total of 17.500 rentable sqm. With a brand new look and feel after the finalized investment of almost 28 million Euro (finished in 2016) World Forum is ready to host your event in The Hague!
- Full service convention centre
- Located between the city center and the beach of The Hague
- Close to the two international airports of The Netherlands
- Finalized investment of 28 million Euro > A new EXPO!
- Largest auditorium in the Netherlands (<2161 seats) or compact set-up(770 seats)
- 765 newly refurbished hotel rooms in the area
- 35 break out rooms
- 12.000sqm exhibition space
- 3.500 complimentary Wi-Fi connections
- Dinners up to 5.000 delegates
World Forum Flow
All meeting rooms are situated around the central heart of the building: the Atrium, it connects all areas and gives World Forum the perfect flow! There are meeting rooms available for all types of event. On the ground floor the brand new Expo Foyer that really gives a powerful networking area in an open and bright ambiance. The King Willem Alexander Theater really adds the wow-factor to the meeting; it has a 20m high ceiling and beautiful large stage. For all break out rooms you will find multiple rooms in different sizes. We also love excellent catering and our atmospheric Atlantic room will be the perfect home for a seated dinner up to 1.200 pax.
This layout allows you to easily create an event that gives a sense of intimacy and offers an outstanding area for networking and easy access to all meeting rooms and expo areas, for events with endless possibilities!
World Forum, ready to host your event!