NULLCON Online Training 2020
For the last 6+ years, NULLCON has been conducting hands-on security training in India. They conducted over 98+ training sessions and trained 2000+ personnel from 800+ big & small organizations around the world. They believe in upskilling the next generation of security minds with our technical, hands-on and expert subjects.
With continued efforts, 9 hands-on training by top security gurus in the world are brought together to the NULLCON platform. These training will be conducted live from 13th to 16th August 2020 for 4 hours each day with support and discussion channels open throughout the day. Keep learning and keep securing.
- Advanced Web Hacking by Dhruv Shah
- Advanced Infrastructure Hacking by Scott Issac
- ML for Security and Security for ML by Nikhil Joshi
- Automating Security in DevSecOps by Abhijay Singh
- Offensive HTML, SVG, CSS and other Browser-Evil by Dr Mario Heiderich
- Attacking and Auditing Docker Containers & Kubernetes Clusters by Abhisek Datta
- Understanding and Exploiting Android Applications by Rewanth & Rushikesh Kakade
- Attack and Defence AWS: Chaining vulnerabilities to go beyond the OWASP Top 10 by Riyaz Walikar
- Cryptography and Hardware Security in Cyber-Physical Systems by Dr Debdeep Mukhopadhyay, Dr Shivam Bhasin, and Sayandeep Saha
NULLCON Training has been trusted by Fortune 100 companies to upskill teams and improve security posture. Few names include Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Walmart, Alphabet, Shell and Bank of America.
Use code "NullconHSD" while registering to get an exclusive HSD partners/community discount.