ONE Conference 2022 Call for Participation
The Government of The Netherlands and the Municipality of The Hague invite researchers, companies and professionals to submit proposals to contribute to the ONE Conference 2022. They welcome a variety of sessions, including regular talks, but also workshops, deep-dives, discussions and lightning sessions. In addition to organising a session at the ONE Conference, there are several other opportunities to contribute to the conference, for instance, by submitting an article for the e-magazine that will be published shortly before the conference, a short video or a podcast. The ONE Conference takes place 18&19 October in The Hague (NL).
The ONE Conference aims to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and ideas within the international cybersecurity community. To this aim, people from the (inter)national CERT community, academia, security professionals from the public and private sectors, and our key partners from law enforcement and intelligence will participate in this event.
Topics that could be addressed would include, but are not limited to:
- Technical: malware, exploits, monitoring and detection, red teaming, cryptography, ICS, IoT, threat intelligence, DDoS, (big) data analytics, machine learning.
- Law enforcement: cybercrime, cross-border collaboration, forensics, dark web, victimology.
- Research: fundamental research, applied research (completed and ongoing).
- Innovation: new ideas, future scenarios.
- Governance: legal aspects, public-private partnerships, international cooperation, organizational maturity, coordinated vulnerability disclosure, responsibilities.
- Miscellaneous: human factor, case studies, best practices, education, economics, information sharing, incident handling.
All sessions are in English; commercial presentations are excluded.
The ONE Conference aims to present a diverse programme. They explicitly invite people of any gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or political view to participate.
Please save the dates in your agenda:
- Deadline for submission: 6 May 2022
- Notification of acceptance: between 30 May - 3 June 2022
- Conference: Tuesday 18 & Wednesday 19 October 2022
Submit your proposal here!