The Future of Quantum Computing, Quantum Cryptography and Quantum Sensors
Quantum technology is developing rapidly, from technology to use -cases to business development. Business people and Professionals in the field must keep track of all relevant information to make strategic choices.
Inside Quantum Technology Europe is a unique must-attend event that offers comprehensive insights into the commercial future of all areas of quantum technology, presenting both opportunities available today and future applications for businesses and government.
There are numerous conferences on the technical aspects of quantum technology, this summit is the first in Europe to focus on profits and losses as quantum technology becomes commercialized. Inside Quantum Technology Europe will be jointly organized by U.S. originator 3DR Holdings, which organized the highly successful Inside Quantum Technology conference in Boston early in 2019 and Netherlands-based QuTech, with the aim to open up communities and opportunities on both sides of the Atlantic.
The conference offers over 30 expert speakers from commercial, end-user, start-up, governmental and academic organizations. Attendees will learn about the latest quantum technology opportunities in areas such as financial services, aerospace, pharma and specialty chemical, healthcare, automotive and transportation, defense, government and R&D.
The conference will consist of two major tracks: one covering the Quantum Computing hardware and software sector industry, and one covering Quantum Communication and Cryptography. In addition, there will be sessions on the rapidly emerging business of quantum sensors, NISQ/algorithms and national programs and initiatives. Lastly, there will also be pre-conference workshops and QuTech lab tours.
Sign up for our conference email newsletter and keep current with speaker and exhibitor updates.
Here’s what to expect:
- Learn how quantum computing will take decision making in business and research to new levels of effectiveness as quantum computing makes a profound impact on AI, machine learning and Blockchain. Which companies and research institutions will operate at the forefront of commercial quantum computing?
- Learn how quantum communication is evolving, which strategies are pursued and which near-term steps are taken. Which carriers have developed advanced plans for the Quantum Internet and QKD and what new businesses are appearing in this space.
- Hear about the future potential of quantum technology through several sessions presented by Inside Quantum Technology analysts, including up-to-date forecasts of penetration and revenue generation.
- Obtain an improved understanding of the development of quantum sensor and NISQ technology, where it can expect to make money, and learn what products are expected to succeed in years to come.
- Receive clarity on government policy initiatives, funding programs and networking efforts designed to promote quantum technology in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Network with speakers and other attendees to exchange experiences and conduct business.