NBCC Brexit Forum: Brexit and its Impact
Brexit and its impact on the free flow of data
You are cordially invited to attend the next NBCC Brexit Forum about Brexit and its impact on the free flow of data on Friday 15 March 2019 from 15:00-18:00 at Norton Rose Fulbright in Amsterdam.
Companies based in the Netherlands, and who are transferring personal data (f.ex. internal HR data or data on persons) to the UK, and vice versa, would do well in preparing for Brexit. At this event, you will learn how you can best prepare, f.ex. by mapping the transfer data and datacentre, and which additional measures can be put into place. Companies could otherwise face issues (blockages), and those companies who do not take action in an eventual gap period of a no deal scenario, could be fined.
- Jurriaan Jansen | Of Counsel IP/IT | Norton Rose Fulbright
- Tim Stok | Government Affairs Manager | RELX Group
- Maurice Steffin | Manager Cybersecurity & Privacy | PwC
- Sander Geurts | Senior Consultant | PwC
- Jorn van der Meer | Global Public & Government Affairs Manager | Heineken
Norton Rose Fulbright, 24th floor, Rembrandt Tower, Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam
To register for this event, click here