Economic Mission Cybersecurity to the RSA Conference
Are you active in the field of cybersecurity and do you want to get to know the technology sector and the business community in the United States? Join the economic mission to the RSA Conference in San Francisco from 23 till 28 February!
The RSA Conference is with more than 50.000 visitors one of the biggest cybersecurity conferences in the world. All the important players in the field of IT Security will be attending this conference.
The USA is leading in government- and corporate investments in cybersecurity. Three quarters of the worldwide (R&D) investments are made in the USA. 1 in 3 American cybersecurity companies is situated in California.
The mission is open to Dutch companies, governments, univeristies and knowledge institutions who are active in the field of cybersecurity, and have a focus on the USA. In order to respond to the chances in this country, the focus of the mission is on the theme ‘smart & secure infrastructures’.
Objectives of this mission:
- Map the opportunities in the USA;
- Bringing you in contact with a new network of international cybersecurity- organisations and -companies;
- Present the Dutch cyber ecosystem at various events and occasions;
- Explore the latest developments in technology and building knowledge;
- Develop a joint multi annual strategy for the USA.