ASIS Europe 2019 - From Risk to Resilience
Today’s enterprise is connected, complex and global. Securing innovation and competitive advantage requires simultaneously protecting people, information, products, and property. Rapid, interconnected change, and shifting perceptions of risk and value are key challenges for us as security practitioners. Our program is designed to provide unique insights to help you, your teams and your organization.
We will examine evolving security challenges from the perspective of leaders tasked with protecting their organization’s reputation and most precious assets in a manner that drives business, organizational and cultural goals.
ASIS Europe provides several learning paths to suit your needs, schedule and budget:
• Leadership Pass
Full conference access for exceptional learning on complex cyber-physical security challenges, interactive session formats, and scenario-based training sessions
• Professional Pass
A new offer for 2019, providing great learning at a budget price
• Show Pass
Free access to the Exhibition, Innovation Track and Career Centre.
Preliminary programma now launched!
The preliminary programme for ASIS Europe 2019, has been launched!
ASIS Europe will explore how our cities are evolving, critical and emerging risks, technology as a friend and foe, and much more...
We’re excited to highlight a few of our speakers and their topics:
- Rodger Baker, Senior Vice President of Strategic Analysis, Stratfor Geopolitical Competition for AI Dominance
- Sina Schemel, Asset protection, Group Security Volkswagen AG Using Drones at Volkswagen: Opportunities and Risks
- Florian Haacke, Head of Group Security, Innogy Successful Transformation to a Cyber-Physical Corporate Security Organisation
- Geert Coremans, CPP, Director of Global Safety and Security, Radisson Hotel Group Corporate Support Office Using Lessons Learned from High Profile Incidents to Improve Prevention and Protection through Public Private Partnership
- Heimo Grasser, MA, BSC, Senior Security Manager MEA, Medtronic A Clearer Roadmap to your Security Organization’s Maturity
Find out more on www.asiseurope.org and sign up for our mailing list for programme updates.