HRH Prince Constantijn van Oranje Opens Dutch Cybersecurity Pavilion at RSAC 2023
On 25 April, HRH Prince Constantijn van Oranje (Special Envoy to Techleap.nl) together with Linda Gray Martin (vice president of RSA) and Peter Potman (deputy vice minister for Foreign Trade of the Netherlands) have opened the Netherlands pavilion at the RSA Conference 2023, the global stage for cybersecurity innovation. Eight Dutch companies take part in the pavilion.
RSA Conference will take place on 24-28 April 2023, in San Francisco, California. The eight Dutch companies and organisations will present cutting-edge solutions in cybersecurity, including threat intelligence, security operations and incident response, data security, risk management, and zero trust. The Netherlands Pavilion is located in Moscone South #1061. Connect to the the RSAC NL Pavilion companies here.
HRH Prince Constantijn van Oranje: "As the world becomes more interconnected, it is essential that we prioritize security, resilience, and availability in the digital space. The Netherlands is proud to be at the forefront of this fight. Through a commitment to entrepreneurship and innovation, Dutch companies are leading the charge in developing cutting-edge technologies that help secure our digital future. The Dutch pavilion at RSAC 2023 showcases the Netherlands' leadership in creating a secure digital world."
The Netherlands is recognized as a world leader in cybersecurity, with a thriving ecosystem of startups and established companies, knowledge institutions and governments, accelerated by the Dutch security cluster HSD. Recently NATO announced its new 1.1 billion dollar innovation center would be housed in the Netherlands. It’s considered one of the most innovative countries in the world.
The eight Dutch cybersecurity companies and their solutions featured at RSAC 2023 include:
- Attic offers an affordable solution connected to Microsoft365 to make SMBs cyber resilient.
- Awareways designs the best possible mix of measurable security awareness interventions, tailor-made for your company culture and maturity.
- BreachLock offers a fast and scalable Penetration Testing as a Service (PTaaS) solution with an innovative human-led, AI-enabled approach.
- DTACT's simple & automated data analytics solutions provide better business intelligence for daily life & operations.
- ON2IT is the only MSSP with Zero Trust as a Service delivering the industry’s strongest protection against cyber threats.
- PRODAFT has a proactive cybersecurity approach; this cyber threat intelligence company mitigates threats before they happen.
- Reporter’s all-in-one pentest reporting platform is loaded with features to improve collaboration, workflow, reporting & efficiency.
- Ubiqu’s remote secure element is the first eIDAS compliant solution which can be retrofitted to any existing application/device.
Delegation of thirty Dutch companies
A delegation of 30 Dutch companies and organisations in cybersecurity have traveled to RSAC, led by Peter Potman, deputy vice minister for Foreign Trade of the Netherlands.
Vice minister Potman: ”The Dutch government is committed to supporting the growth of the cybersecurity sector through investment in research and development and collaboration with the private sector. Our presence at RSAC provides an unparalleled opportunity for our security experts to engage with a global audience of tech entrepreneurs, investors, and media professionals who share our commitment to digital security. We look forward to connecting with potential partners and showcasing the innovative technologies that Dutch companies are bringing to the table."
The Dutch participation at RSAC 2023 is organised by InnovationQuarter, Security Delta (HSD), the Netherlands Embassy in the United States, in collaboration with the Netherlands Innovation Network and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency.