Call for Participation: Startups and Scale-ups for the Fast Forward Challenge 2018
Are you a startup or scale-up in The Hague and are you ready to accelerate? Meet the biggest names and investors in tech at the largest tech event on the planet. Apply here for the Fast Forward Challenge before 11 September.
The city of The Hague, The Hague Business Agency and Enterprise Summit have teamed up to take the best startups and scale-ups of The Hague to the Web Summit in Lisbon (4-7 November 2019). The Fast Forward Challenge will take you to the largest tech conference on the planet.
By applying for the Fast Forward challenge you can:
- Win a voucher that cover the costs of at least two Web Summit tickets
- Get a professional pitch & matchmaking training programme
- Get a tailor-made program for meet & greets with potential investors and customers
- Benefit from networking as part of the Dutch delegation in Lisbon
- Access to social events with Dutch enterprises and investors
- Reach new audiences through our communication platforms
The Fast Forward Challenge is looking for tech startups or scale-ups active in legal, finance, security, IT or smart city solutions or that make a positive impact by tackling global challenges.