SecurIT: Presentation First Open Call and Matchmaking Event
On Feburary 17th, take part to our full day information and matchmaking, organised by the SecurIT team:
- Presentation of the SecurIT project and the Open Call –open to everyone > 10:30 to 12:00.
- Brokerage event with individual sessions for identification of partners in > 13:30 to 18:00. Register here for the matchmaking event.
About SecurIT Open Call:
SecurIT will select up to 21 projects aiming to develop new prototypes or demonstrators in the security and cybersecurity domain with financial and mentoring support from SecurIT consortium. Projects should be submitted by consortia of at least 2 SMEs (preferably from different member states of the EU).
SecurIT is offering 2 Types of Instruments:
● Prototyping Instrument: for development of prototyping solutions for end-users or/and cybersecurity integrators at MVP stage at least. Under this instrument SecurIT will support you in translating your feasibility plan into a prototype,
● Demonstration Instrument: for new solutions in cybersecurity and digital applications applying to security solutions ready to piloting at large scale in the short-term. Under this instrument SecurIT will support the piloting and validation of your solution in the relevant environment.
Selected consortia will enter a 12-months Support Programme and receive:
● Up to € 74.000 per 1 prototype project (maximum € 60.000 per SME),
● Up to € 88.000 per 1 demonstration project (maximum € 60.000 per SME).