Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security
The Municipality of The Hague invites you to hack for Peace, Justice and Security. Use your skills to help organisations such as NATO, the International Criminal Court and the Red Cross to solve real world problems. Work with teams to understand interesting data sets and build solutions for global challenges.
You can be a part of helping:
- The International Criminal Court to analyse enormous quantities of evidence
- NATO (NCIA) to identify propaganda
- Asser Institute to warn communities of vulnerability to land grabbing
- Red Cross to measure damage and impact after a disaster
- World Vision to predict and automate when humanitarian aid is released
Teams will also be competing for €17,500 worth of prize money.
A great jury consisting of GSMA, XPrize and SIDN will decide.
For more information about the challenges and to register to participate, please visit www.hackathonforgood.org.
Registration will close 31 October or earlier if participation fills up.