French Cybersecurity Days
What are the French Cybersecurity Days ?
A unique event designed to connect the vibrant French Cybersecurity ecosystem with Dutch executives and managers.
The French Cybersecurity Days gathers senior and top executives from banks as well as insurance, investment and financial-related companies. The French Cybersecurity Days are returning under a virtual format for its second edition from the 27th to the 28th of May 2021.
For the chance to be part of the event, get in touch with us to register and be involved !
DIVE INTO EUROPE'S #1 CYBERSECURITY ECOSYSTEM
- The Hague is home to the Global Forum for Cyber Expertise, the EC3 and NATO’s Communications and Information (NCI) Agency as well as the HSD, making it the largest security cluster in Europe.
- The Netherlands are the digital gateway to mainland Europe
- 7th most connected country in the world (ICT Development Index 2017)
- 5th most innovative economy according to the Global Innovation Index in 2020
- The volume of cybersecurity investments is steadily increasing as a result of the growing number of incidents
29 juni 2023
Besloten Bijeenkomst: Lancering Human Capital Agenda Digital Security (Tijdens 10-jarig Jubileum Event HSD)
Alle aankomende events