3072 AP Rotterdam
FERM is a non-profit foundation that is committed to connect companies and organisations in Mainport Rotterdam within the context of cyber security and cyber resilience. The sharing of knowledge is keyFERM is a non-profit foundation that is committed to connect companies and organizations in Mainport Rotterdam within the context of cyber security and cyber resilience. The sharing of knowledge is key.
What does FERM offer to their participants?
- Cyber resilience scans, including advice on how to deal with vulnerabilities (if the company is not ISO27001 certified);
- Current threat intelligence, from both the NCSC and non-government organization such as DIVD voluntary hackers (plus, this optionally includes specific information to your IP addresses or domain names);
- Advice on averting threats; our moderator addresses the biggest threats in articles on the FERM portal as well as specific questions within our community
- Three different cyber introductory courses;
- Tools which help you prepare your incident response planning and a yearly cyber crisis exercise;
- Voucher to (jointly) purchase services from the FERM portfolio, think about pen tests, certification, awareness support etc.;
- Access to our network – the community – to increase cyber resilience together;