Cyber Security partnership between The Netherlands and Singapore: Past, Present and Future.
During this webinar we want to discuss the opportunities that Singapore has to offer to Dutch cyber security companies and how you can get involved. We will provide an informative program and would like to hear your thoughts on what could help in doing business in Singapore. Questions that we will answer in this webinar: How do I start doing business in Singapore? What is the role of the government and industry? How do we deal with our cultural difference? What degree of cooperation is possible? And finally, what opportunities from InnovationQuarter, Dutch embassy in Singapore and HSD exist to help you approach the Singapore market?
Date Tuesday 1st of December
Time 10.00 – 11.00 CET / 17.00 – 18.00 SGT
10:00 Opening and introduction HSD and InnovationQuarter
10:05 Key notes by
- Soon Chia Lim, Director (Cyber Security Engineering Centre) of Cyber Security Agency of Singapore: Singapore Cyber Strategy and our joint challenges for the near future on IoT and Artificial Intelligence.
- Mark van Staalduinen, CFLW Cyber Strategies: Learn about four years of living, working and learning in Singapore.
10:25 Panel discussion on the possibilities of doing business in Singapore moderated by Annemarie Zielstra, KPMG Cyber Security
- Jan-Hein Chrisstoffels, Cyber Diplomat, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Singapore: Status of NL-SGP cooperation, Success in Asia; lessons learned in Japan and Singapore.
- Onno Coenen, Liaison PIB Blockchain Solutions & Protect4S: Partners in International Business program Singapore.
- Serge Woon, Technical Director ReaQta APAC: AI in Cybersecurity practice, developments in Singapore.
- Isabel Barnhoorn, InnovationQuarter Project Manager Internationalisation & Joeri Glastra, HSD Innovation Liaison: Key aspects of internationalisation for SMEs.
10:50 Closing remarks by NCSC-NL Nynke Stegink