6th Floor Prinses Beatrixlaan 532
2595 BM Den Haag
HCL Cybersecurity & GRC Services
Enterprise cybersecurity needs are continually evolving. With cloud & digital adoption, the attacks have become increasingly sophisticated & advanced. With Industry 4.0 initiatives, stringent regulations and dependence on supply chain partners, mitigating cybersecurity risks has become more challenging. Further, the pandemic and increasing skill scarcity have exposed businesses to additional risks.
At HCL, we provide reliable end to end ownership at all stages of security lifecycle: from Strategy, Consulting, Architecture, POC, Implementation, Transformation & Integration that enables clients to select and implement the most cost effective and right fit solution/technology. The final result is a robust “static” to a “dynamic” cybersecurity posture. Further, HCL offers enterprise scale solutions and IPs that include SecIntAl (AI enabled Security detection and IR services), SAFE (Security Architecture Framework for Enterprises).
- Rated as a Leader in Security by 6 Leading Analyst Firms in FY’21
- 4500+ Experienced and Certified Engineers
- 450+ Global Customers
- 23+ Years Mature Cybersecurity Practice
Our Dynamic CyberSecurity Framework integrates critical enterprise-specific values to ensure maximum flexibility and return on investments.
- Customer Centric: HCL offers standardized catalog-based services with the flexibility to craft customized engagement models.
- Standard Based: HCL leverages industry, technology, and process standards such as ISO, SANS, NIST for assured compatibility and stability.
- Vendor Agnostic: HCL partners with the best, and with over 40+ strategic alliance partnerships, we always offer the best to our customers.
- Platform Based: HCL offers standardized as-a-service offerings for seamless deployment and adoption.
Strategy, Consulting & Architecture
To secure the tomorrow for today’s enterprises, it becomes imperative that the threat landscape is accurately assessed and a constantly evolving and adapting cybersecurity framework is defined. Our team of expert and experienced consultants possess vertical-specific knowledge of evolving threat vectors, the regulatory landscape, and inducing organizational resilience. We help define the appropriate approach to cybersecurity that serves as the foundation of HCL’s Dynamic Cybersecurity Framework.
- Architecture Services
- Assessment Services
- Compliance & Risk Assessment Services
- Business Impact Analysis
- Project / Program Management
Transformation & Integration
As the journey progresses toward bringing the dynamic security vision to life, the cybersecurity team at HCL continues to be by your side. Our pool of trained and experienced cybersecurity engineers are seasoned with more than 400 complex, global security projects across infrastructure and cloud security, identity and access management, GRC, application security, and BCP/DR. The team has access to all major, cutting-edge cybersecurity technology vendors and will continue partnering with you through this dynamic journey by effectively flagging off your transformation or integration project.
Our services include:
- Solution Design
- Solution Implementation
- Product Integrations
And finally, HCL’s Managed Services helps you maintain the ever responsive cybersecurity ecosystem within your organization with monitoring, identification, investigation, response, reporting, evaluation, and recommendation capabilities. Constant monitoring and review of the cybersecurity posture is maintained to ensure 360-degree protection, around the clock and across the globe, as a part of the ‘Dynamic Cybersecurity Framework’.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Security Incident and Response Management
- Emergency Threat Response
- Security Technology Management
- Managed Endpoint Security
- Managed Identity & Access Management
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Assurance Services
- BCP/DR Management
- Application Security Services
- User Behavior Analytics
- Managed Detection & Response
CSFC – CyberSecurity Fusion Center
HCL’s CyberSecurity Fusion Center (CSFC) embraces an integrated multi-domain approach to cybersecurity that inspires business confidence.
CSFC Fusion Platform enables security analysts to gain complete visibility and get proactive with comprehensive cyber threat analysis by tightly integrating and leveraging human expertise, mature processes and machine intelligence. CSFC Fusion Platform enables MITRE ATT&CK-based incident tagging to investigate how incidents fit into larger campaigns based on IOCs and attack techniques.
Global delivery network of CyberSecurity Fusion Centers operate round the clock to provide advanced security operations including ‘Always-On’ security monitoring services with threat intelligence, threat monitoring, advanced threat hunting and security analytics.
- Infrastructure & Cloud Security
- Application Security
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Security & Data Privacy
- Security of Things