The Cybersecurity Exploration Mission to Sweden
After various roundtable discussions and webinars, the Dutch Embassy in Sweden, the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), Security Delta (HSD) and InnovationQuarter are pleased to invite you to the first physical reconnaissance mission Cybersecurity in Sweden.
Sweden is one of the world leaders when it comes to digital skills. However, the position in the field of cybersecurity is modest. The general need for cybersecurity knowledge, skills and implementation is enormous.
This exploratory mission enables Dutch cyber companies to explore the opportunities in the Swedish market. In addition, it provides an opportunity to establish initial contacts between Swedish stakeholders and the Dutch cybersecurity cluster. A preliminary program has been put together that will be further elaborated in consultation with the participating companies.
Thursday 10 November
The main activity on this day is a visit to Radar Summit, a one-day IT security conference where the main stakeholders from Sweden come together.
- The Dutch delegation is introduced to Swedish visitors by means of a small stand.
- In the evening there will be a private network dinner with Swedish cybersecurity experts and other invited guests who can introduce the Dutch delegation to their network and provide insight into the Swedish IT security market.
Friday 11 November
This day will revolve around a further deep dive in Sweden and the local initiatives in the field of cybersecurity.
- During a network breakfast, local stakeholders give presentations on the latest developments in the Swedish IT security market and share their local knowledge and expertise with the delegation members in a small setting.
- The delegation will visit one or more (cybersecurity) companies and/or knowledge institutes in the region.
There is only a limited number of places available. Do you want to participate in the mission? Please register here.
Travel and accommodation
As a participant, you are responsible for booking your own trip and accommodation and the costs thereof are for your own account (i.e. these are not included in the mission contribution).
The organization has reserved hotel rooms at a centrally located hotel as an option and will give you the opportunity to make use of this group reservation. If you choose to book a hotel on your own, please note that the hotel of the delegation is always considered as the departure point.
Due to early start of the program and the visit to Radar Summit on Thursday 10 November, we recommend that you travel to Stockholm on Wednesday evening (9 November). Various flights will depart from Schiphol that evening:
- KL1117 | 17:05 AMS Amsterdam Schiphol – 19:05 ARN Stockholm Arlanda
- SK1556 | 18:55 AMS Amsterdam Schiphol – 21:00 ARN Stockholm Arlanda
- KL1121 | 20:55 AMS Amsterdam Schiphol – 22:55 ARN Stockholm Arlanda
For the return journey, we strongly advise you to book a late return flight, so that you do not miss anything of the program on Friday 11 November:
KL1118 | 19:50 ARN Stockholm Arlanda – 21:55 AMS Amsterdam Schiphol
If you, as a company, cancel your participation after the 31st of October 2022, €1000 will be charged to your organization. When you complete your registration you agree these conditions.
Disclaimer: In the organization and implementation of this mission, we consider all applicable rules and restrictions regarding Covid-19 of the Dutch and Swedish governments and our Swedish hosts. Should the situation change due to COVID-19 and this has consequences for the mission, the organization may decide to cancel it. In that case, the participants will be immediately informed about this and the mission contribution will of course be reimbursed. Unfortunately, any cancellation costs for travel and accommodation cannot be compensated.