ONE Conference 2023 Call for Participation
The Dutch government and the Municipality of The Hague invite researchers, companies and professionals to submit proposals to contribute to the ONE Conference 2023. They welcome a variety of sessions, including regular talks, but also workshops, deep-dives, panel discussions, fireside conversations and lightning sessions. In addition to organising a session at the ONE Conference, there is the opportunity to submit an article, a short video or podcast for the ONE Conference E-magazine that will be published on the website shortly before the conference starts.
The ONE Conference takes place 3&4 October 2023 in World Forum, The Hague (NL). The Conference aims to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and ideas within the (inter)national cybersecurity community. People from the (inter)national CERT-community, academia, security professionals from the public and private sectors, and our key partners from law enforcement and intelligence will participate in this event.
Topics that could be addressed would include, but are not limited to:
- Technology: malware, exploits, monitoring and detection, red teaming, cryptography, ICS, IoT, threat intelligence, DDoS, (big) data analytics, machine learning
- Law enforcement: cybercrime, cross-border collaboration, forensics, dark web, victimology
- Research & Innovation: fundamental research, applied research (completed and ongoing), future scenarios
- Governance: legal aspects, public-private partnerships, international cooperation, organisational maturity, coordinated vulnerability disclosure, responsibilities
- Miscellaneous: human factor, case studies, best practices, education, economics, information sharing, incident handling
All sessions are in English. Commercial presentations are excluded.
ONE Conference aims to present a diverse programme. They invite people of any gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or political view to participate.
- Deadline for submission: Sunday 30 April 2023
- Notification of acceptance: in the week of 29 May – 2 June 2023
- ONE Conference: Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 October 2023
Submit your proposal here!