Eleven Creative Entries for Multimedia Contest 'Secure Your Future'
Eleven creative entrepreneurs and students have submitted an idea for the first edition of the multimedia contest 'Secure Your Future'. In the coming weeks the ideas will be assessed by a jury of experts. On Thursday 12 December the participant with the best idea will be announced.
The winner will receive € 3,500.00 euros and professional guidance for the further development of the idea.
The jury consists of professionals in the field of security, innovation and multimedia:
- Frank G.J. van Aken, M.Sc.: TNO, Programme Manager Applied Gaming
- Peter de Beijer: Project leader ‘Internet Research Network iRN Politie’/Project leader ‘Verduurzaming iRN’ & ‘iColumbo’
- Wim Broer: Chief of Police, Programme Director ‘Virtueel Politie Korps’ – Professional Gaming Programme
- Prof dr Valerie Frissen: Director CLICKNL (Network for knowledge and innovation in the creative industry) Principal scientist TNO/EUR.
- Dhr. But Klaasen, Innovation Manager at the National Coordinator for Security and Counterterrorism, Ministry of Security and Justice.
- Stephan Poelsma: Strategic Communication Director DPI Holding
- KOL W.S. (Wilfred) Rietdijk MA: Commandant Land Training Centre at the Bernhardkazerne
- Ivo Wentholt: Founder of Sharewire and the The Hague Mobile Academy (tHMA)
- Jan Wind: Chairman KIVI NIRIA DV
The jury will assess the entries on:
- Usefulness: to what extent does the idea contribute to our security
Secure Your Future is an initiative of The Hague Security Delta together with technology magazine De Ingenieur and the Royal Institute for Engineers KIVI NIRIA. http://www.secureyourfuture.eu/
Secure Your Future is made possible thanks to:
- Ctrl + N
- Ministry of Security and Justice & ‘Veilig door Innovatie’
- The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies
- WISER Consultancy