Mobile 360 conference- Privacy and Security 2018
Mobile 360 – Privacy and Security 2018 is an event for security leaders. The show brings together senior mobile network operators and experts from the wider digital ecosystem to discuss privacy and security strategy and how to tackle the evolving cyber threats we face. Innovation is key if we are to stay one step ahead in the security arms race. That’s why innovative start-ups will play a crucial role at this year’s edition of Mobile 360 – Privacy and Security. A start-up zone will be organised where the most promising cyber start-ups in Europe will demonstrate their solutions. The chosen companies receive a free speaking slot on our programme as part of the “Start-up Ignite” feature, shining a light on up-and-coming innovations like never before.
Who will attend?
The event is targeted at Mobile Network Operators and the wider digital ecosystem including OEM’s, solution providers, industry analysts and associated vertical markets including digital leaders from banking, insurance, automotive and utilities.
Who should exhibit?
Start-ups whose core business is securing networks and data across a variety of industries.
Costs and getting involved
- Sponsor to be allocated a start-up pod consisting of one  high table with your branding within the event networking area
- Opportunity to pitch as part of the “Start-Up Ignite” feature of the agenda (decision to be made by GSMA)
- Sponsor logo included on the 'start-up' Section page of the event website
- Opportunity for sponsor to provide one  pull up banner
- One conference pass included in this package (individual pass price is €299 Early bird and €499 full price
- Package cost: €500
Does your company qualify?
To qualify for the start-up offers, you must:
- Be an innovative digital solution for the market/industry
- Have the potential to grow, scale and internationalise
- Generate revenues under $20M
- Have less than 80 employees
- Be a start-up in either of these stages: seed, early or growth stage (from validating business models to raising $M in funding – series A to C).
To book your start-up exhibitor package today contact Suzanne Rankine at firstname.lastname@example.org
To purchase reduced start-up conference passes, contact Laurent Barthelemy at email@example.com