Join the RVO Mission to Slush 2021!
Do you own or work at a start-up focused on technology? And do you want to strengthen your position? In collaboration with Novel-T, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Dutch embassy in Helsinki, The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) organises a mission with 15 start-ups to ‘Slush 2021’. From 29 November till 3 December, Slush 2021 will be held in Helsinki, Finland. It is the biggest and most important start-up event in the world.
With usually more than 8.000 visitors, 3.000 start-ups, 1.200 investors and hundreds of journalists from all continents, Slush positions itself as the event for start-ups in the world. Start-ups can present themselves to a large and diverse public and are able to expand their networks.
During the mission, your start-up gets the chance to gain more publicity and there are possibilities to meet possible business partners. For example, you can fill out the ‘Slush Matchmaking Tool’ after which you will be linked to suitable investors and other partners. Furthermore, several side-events will be organised, such as breakfast and lunch sessions. There will be a NL Lounge as well, providing a central basis from where you can network with other stakeholders. This year, RVO joins its forces with Novel-T, resulting in a bigger delegation travelling to Helsinki.
You can still register for the event based on the following requirements:
- Your product or service is high-tech and innovative;
- There already exists market acceptance for the product or service on the Dutch market;
- You already started with, or you are ready to scale-up internationally;
- You are looking for partners for innovation collaboration;
- You are looking for seed, Series A or Series B funding rounds;
- You possess a Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KVK) registration;
- Your product or service is potentially ‘disruptive.’ The product might therefore change the existing market.
If you cannot completely meet the above-mentioned requirements but you do have a good motivation to join the mission, please contact the RVO (see contact details below).
Joining the mission costs €500,- per organisation (excluding VAT). For more information about what you get for this, but also matters regarding registration, travels, stay and other terms, please click here (in Dutch). Registration ends on 30 September 2021.
In case you have questions, please contact Rik Roeske, project leader of Slush 2021, via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 2551 6714.