Join the Cybersecurity Trade Mission USA (RSA Conference) 2022!
Are you active in the field of cybersecurity? And would you like to get acquainted with the cybersecurity sector and opportunities in the United States? Then join the Cybersecurity Trade Mission to the RSA Conference in San Francisco from June 5th – June 10th, 2022!
The mission to the USA - organised by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Consulate General in San Francisco and Trade Routes, InnovationQuarter and HSD Office - is open to Dutch companies, governments, universities, and knowledge institutions that are active in the cybersecurity field. To respond to the opportunities in the United States, the focus is on themes in which the Netherlands can position itself successfully, such as Cyber Threat Intelligence, IoT and Operational Technology Security.
What to expect from the mission?
The RSA Conference and leading organisations will be visited, this will give you an overview of the latest developments in the field of cybersecurity.
The program consists of the following components and services:
- Participation in the (collective) program components with companies, knowledge institutions, governments and other relevant organisations in the field of cybersecurity.
- Each participant receives an EXPO plus pass that gives access to the RSA Conference.
- Access to RSA side events.
- Expert and round table sessions.
- Networking events, such as a network drink in the Holland Lounge and a network reception at the Dutch Consulate General in San Francisco.
- Collective matchmaking.
- Collective local transport.
- Local support by the organisation during the stay.
The RSA Conference is central to this mission. It is the largest cybersecurity conference in the world, where you will find all the important players in the field of IT security at this fair. During this conference RVO, InnovationQuarter, Security Delta (HSD) and a group of Dutch cybersecurity companies have their own stand at the RSA Conference, the Netherlands IT Security House to get in touch with important players in the American cybersecurity sector and introduce themselves.
Interested to join this Trade Mission or like to know more? You can find more information here and register now! Please note: registration closes March 31st.