Are you a security company looking to (further) expand in the European market? Become part of the Dutch security cluster The Hague Security Delta where businesses, governments and knowledge institutions work together and share a common goal: more business activity and a secure world.
The Netherlands offers a strong business climate for security businesses:
- A dedicated foreign investment team, offering confidential, free of charge services to international companies, incl. matchmaking services.
- A strong network of resellers and distributors
- 300 million consumers within 600 miles
- Located on mainland Europe, member of the EU and Eurozone, providing easy access to the European market
- Highly educated and multilingual workforce
- A competitive tax climate, including advantageous tax incentives for R&D activities
- Excellent quality of life
- Presence of Dutch security cluster HSD: network of businesses, knowledge institutions and governments
- HSD Campus in The Hague
Global EPIC soft-landing platform
HSD is a member of the Global EPIC soft-landing platform. The Global EPIC Soft Landing programme offers small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from the other Global EPIC keystones a unique opportunity to ‘soft land’ for a trial period in the Dutch market.
The Soft-Landing Programme offers (at no cost to you):
- A meeting space at the HSD Campus – the national innovation centre for security in the City of The Hague - fully funded under this programme.
- Mentorship from InnovationQuarter, the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, industry leaders and HSD Office.
- Five arranged appoints with potential business partners.
- Support in accessing financial resources, engaging strategic partners, and refining business models for market opportunities in the EU region.
- Greater exposure to global partners and opportunities to pursue clients.
- Advice on market circumstances, academic engagements, immigration considerations and other practical issues.
Greater Rotterdam – The Hague region
The Hague, has established itself as a major hub for cyber security in Europe, which is demonstrated by the presence of a wide range of cyber security organisations, such as the European Cybercrime Centre Europol (EC3), the National Cyber Security Centre, NATO Communications and Information Agency, Cyber Security Academy and a wide range of security businesses. The city is also home to the HSD Campus, the national centre for security, where businesses, governments and knowledge institutions collaborate to develop innovative security solutions.
Security Delta (HSD) is the Dutch security cluster. Over 275 companies, governmental organisations and knowledge institutions have been working together since 2014 to make a difference in securing our digitising society. They share their knowledge and collaborate on innovative security solutions, which can be scaled within the Netherlands and internationally. Together they focus on Cyber Security & Resilience, Data & AI/Intel and Smart Secure Societies.
HSD is a non-profit organisation that 'thinks, dares and acts'. By providing access to knowledge, innovation, market, finance, and talent, HSD takes care of the preconditions for a successful security cluster. The HSD Campus in The Hague is the cluster’s inspiring meeting place. We do this with the common goal of strengthening the Dutch economy, increase employment rates and making the Netherlands more digitally resilient.
For more information about the possibilities of soft-landing in the Netherlands and how to join this programme, please contact:
- Martijn van Hoogenhuijze
- Philip Meijer
- Bert Feskens