UK – NL Cyber & FinTech Summit and Matchmaking (CFS2020)
The UK – NL Cyber & FinTech Summit takes place on 20 February 2020. This summit will bring together business, academia and government to share new and upcoming technologies, discuss best policy practices, expand their network and do business. We want to showcase the very best technologies the UK and The Netherlands have to offer, and would be excited for you to join us. This year, the focus will primarily be on Artificial Intelligence, Data & Identity Management, Cybercrime and Cyber Security in FinTech. The programme also includes a matchmaking event 'CFS2020Match'.
On 20th February you are welcome to participate in the CFS2020match: an international Cyber Security & FinTech Technology & Innovation brokerage event. This matchmaking event is organized by the Enterprise Europe Network and will take place during the UK – NL Cyber & FinTech Summit. You have the option to schedule meetings of 20 minutes with counterparts, an unique opportunity for you to find your international partners for technology, innovation and business.
The focus of the matchmaking will be on the following topics;
- Cyber Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security in FinTech
- Data & Identity Management
How does it work?
1. Register and publish your collaboration wishes for the Matchmaking programme
2. Browse the participant list and book meetings with organisations you are interested in
3. You schedule your own meetings
4. Also register for the summit to get an entrance ticket for the event: https://uktech.nl/cyber/