GFCE Global Annual Meeting 2022
After almost three years, the GFCE Annual Meeting 2022 will bring the GFCE Community together in person to reflect on the GFCE’s developments and activities, explore the GFCE’s coordination role in identified areas (e.g. gender, UN processes, regions), and exchange ideas and updates on key topics.
Towards 2023, the GFCE is focused on “Coordination for the Future”, to leverage and streamline existing efforts, avoid duplication, strengthen global cooperation, and foster knowledge sharing.
Central to the GFCE’s efforts in improving coordination will be:
- Reinforcing a demand-driven approach through expansion with regional (locally based) liaisons and offices.
- Mobilizing resources for cyber capacity building through the organization of the Global Conference on Cyber Capacity Building in 2023.
During these three days, several representatives from governments, NGOs, International Organizations, academic & tech communities, and civil society will join.
The Annual Meeting 2022 will provide:
- Updates on the GFCE’s way forward;
- Presentation of the cyber threat landscape by the private sector;
- Consultation on the Global Conference on Cyber Capacity Building;
- Introduction to the GFCE’s regional efforts;
- Discussions on gender inclusivity in cyber capacity building, GFCE’s role vis-à-vis UN Processes and GFCE’s developments.
Ultimately, all the participants will have the opportunity to interact with each other both formally and informally through several organized events and networking opportunities.