Holland Fintech Meetup – July
Join the Fintech Meet-up for an exciting evening of networking, knowledge sharing, and updates on the latest trends in the financial technology industry. These meet-ups provide a platform for fintech enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and professionals to connect, learn from each other, and stay informed on the latest developments in the field.
Each meet-up will feature presentations by industry experts, panel discussions, and opportunities to connect with like-minded individuals. Always kindly hosted by Holland Fintech members.
The topic for this month is Data, AI & Software Development and Cloud & Infrastructure.
What you can expect during the monthly Meet-Ups:
- Market Update: Holland Fintech CEO Don Ginsel will give a brief overview of the current state of the financial technology industry, including recent developments and emerging trends.
- Keynote speakers will open the event, each with a ~10 minute presentation on stage.
- Panel discussion to deepen the topic of the Meet-Up, with experts from Peer Groups or from outside of the Holland Fintech member base.
- Up to 5 member companies will pitch their product and value proposition with a 5-minutes slot each.
- Networking bites and drinks!