TCS Cyber Security
Cloud computing, social media, mobile computing and hyper-connectivity have uncovered numerous new digital business opportunities and enhanced enterprise efficiency. However, this means that businesses expose larger attack surface to cyber-attacks and are now more vulnerable. They must safeguard their assets from prevalent as well as unforeseen risks.
Holistic Protection for Business Information
TCS Cyber Security experts, with a watchful eye on the technology landscape, help organizations prevent, detect, and solve the complex security issues that hamper productivity and damage brands.
We Deliver Results
Helping enterprises reduce their overall risk exposure by identifying gaps in regulatory compliance and striking a balance between policies, risks, and control.
Ensuring that points of connectivity are points of strength, not weakness and establishing preventive and detective controls in cloud environments, making it safer to store confidential data on modern, hybrid infrastructure.
Offering full program assessment, design and deployment, expert training and system oversight.
We use our expertise, experience, processes and proven methodologies to help enterprises in following areas.
- Identity and Access Management
- Enterprise Vulnerability Management
- Cognitive Threat Management
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- Digital Forensics
- Niche Security Services – Industrial Control System Security
- Ensure the security of assets across applications and infrastructure
- Align with the enterprise’s specific business objectives
- Achieve maturity in the enterprise’s cyber-resilience program to improve TCO
- Enable rapid competency development and joint solutioning
- Enable early view of product roadmaps and faster issue resolution
- Deliver the security program through varied modes
- Realize business value and revenue growth opportunities