The ECA builds cross-border bridges between Scale-ups, SMEs, Corporates, Institutions, Civil Society Organizations, Academia and the Supporters of the Tech ecosystem in Europe to harness the power of smart collaboration and support the growth of European digital champions.
- The European Champions Alliance (ECA) is a not-for-profit initiative by a group of passionate entrepreneurs and business development experts who support European Tech and values and promote European Tech Leadership.
- The fundamental reason why we want to help scale-ups is that at present European scale-ups don’t use the full potential of the European Single Market. The alliance mobilizes resources of its ecosystem to overcome the following hurdles:
- fragmentation of the European market
- technical and operational challenges
- cultural differences and lack of trust
- insufficient funding.
- Contributing to change is ECA’s mission and we aim to influence the mindset of decision-makers to change that so that scale-ups in hyper-growth mode stay headquartered here.
- Unite industry experts and business professionals to leverage smart collaboration across European markets.
- The ECA provides hands-on strategic and operational support through a pan-European network of service providers in international business development, sales, marketing, recruitment, governance, and operational growth.