Cybersecurity Webinar United Kingdom - Market Study presentation
What opportunities are there for the Dutch cybersecurity sector in the UK market? How can the Dutch government help you with this opportunities? Sign up now for the Cybersecurity UK webinar on May 20 and get answers to these questions.
What can you expect?
We present a varied program with:
- an update on opportunities, challenges and the perspective of the cybersecurity sector;
- the launch of the Cybersecurity market study, carried out by KPMG on behalf of the Dutch Embassy in London and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO);
- the possibility to ask questions;
- information on how the Dutch Embassy in London and RVO can help you with doing business in the United Kingdom
What do you know after the webinar?
After the webinar you will know more about:
- business opportunities in the UK cybersecurity market;
- possible market strategies;
- how to network with the government and like-minded Dutch entrepreneurs.
We are happy to help you do business and work together in the cybersecurity sector in the UK.
15:00 - 15:10 Kick-off and opening by Lieke Conijn, Dutch Embassy in London
15:10 - 15:30 Launch KPMG market report: Opportunities in the cybersecurity sector in the UK
15:30 - 15:45 Practical experiences and tips for entrepreneurs by Nadia Kadhim, cybersecurity company Naq Cyber
15:45 - 16:00 Q&A with speakers
Sign up for this webinar via https://www.rvo.nl/aanmeldformulier-kansenwebinar-cybersecurity-vk-20-mei-wssl . This is possible until 19 May. Participation is free of charge. The language of the webinar is English.
Want to know more? Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Business Development Coach United Kingdom, RVO
The Cybersecurity United Kingdom webinar is organized by the Dutch Embassy in London and RVO.